Viable Visions

Thursday, February 12, 2009


I like watching star wars, I like both the original and prequel trilogy..
And I really like the character Darth Vader.
How he transformed from the Anakin Skywalker, chosen one to the dark one, Darth Vader.
Given with the highest midi-chlorian counts, and many potential skills. Especially the vision of he future he had..

The fear he builds from his vision, provocations and conspiracy from Darth Sidius have turned him into the Dark Side.
His choice to follow what his heart says would result such a massive change in his role (but his fate doesn't change).
What an amazing story..!


Actually, I don't know if I'm just inspired by it..
Or maybe it's just really the way it is..

I sometimes saw vision of the future..

And, one by one, it did happened! Well not exactly how I saw them, but majority, yes!
Sometimes they came through dreams.. And sometimes..
Through imagination..
Like I'm the one who’s carving it, I told myself what would happened next and it become one concrete picture of what the future would looks like, or what would happened in the future..

Well, it’s not like the visions of Anakin Skywalker about his mother's and his wife’s death..
But these vision I had, also quite a bad moon rising..


Sometimes I wonder, do we all chained by fate?
Since I have had many series of coincidence, which I considered too packed, or it happened in such a weird mechanics.

If these visions I had are what to be happened, or maybe what we called ‘fate’. And we cannot changed them..
Then life is meaningless..


I had (or maybe, I carved) some terrible visions.
And I saw it's happened each day, each night, one after another.
Will it eventually end the way I saw them?

It's just like saying,
"Why do we build, knowing everything is destructible?"
"Why do we live, know everyone will die in the end?"
My visions mostly are all about those unpleasant future where I sometimes saw that I didn’t win anything.

Why should I worked, I studied, I lived, I woke and sleep everyday, I ate, I put myself as part of the society (which I hate)..
If in the end, I win nothing?

Fuck, why should I?
Isn't the world is give and take?
Then
I'd pay any amount, just let me take something in return.

Does the singer, Morrissey, were right when he's saying "I decree today's life, is simply taking and not giving"?

Hell yeah, that old man got a point there!!!


Or maybe, it’s the power of the mind?
I recently believed that human, had a very special gift from God.
We could do everything just by thinking of it!
In simple way, It’s called motivation. Which drove us to work, so we can gain what we wanted.
But in a an advanced way, we could even bypass the ‘work’ process to get the result we wanted.
We could even manipulate life..!
But it would only happen if someone with such strong mind power is willing to manipulate the life itself.

And yes, maybe it’s because I’m carving it with my mind unconsciously and consciously.
That’s sounds crazy, but that’s the way it is!
I have such weird imaginations, and unfortunately..
All those unpleasant things I imagined about the future are coming to life, because of my own mind power.. Ironic..

Possible? Possibly.. (Fuck my head, and all it's contents and thoughts of unpleasant future!)

Back to Anakin Skywalker, he drowned to the dark side of the force to change the future. To change the fate that is going to happened in his vision..
And the question, can it be changed? Because actually, Anakin's own changes into Darth Vader is one of his vision he saw in his earlier life.
Which means, he changed nothing at all..


What about me? My visions are coming to the reality, each of them..
Count Dooku said to Anakin, "you have fear, you have anger, but you don't use it"
I do have both of them, accumulated each days in my head..

Then, should I turn into another Darth Vader?

2 comments:

reza said...

kira aku kau buat tadi visons, pening juga td.
rupanya udah di ganti.

goki said...

apa emangnya visons?